Please excuse a few spots where we lost internet recording. On this episode, Bill has the worst intro of any podcast in history, Vicki stages a coup dâÃ©tat of the hosting duties, Alan shows up late, and we have recording issues galore so our episode for this week is posting late. Despite this, Jason Hopkins who is the founder of the Citrus Racer Lounge was an awesome guest and we hope you enjoy this week’s episode.
Things we covered:
- Last weekâs Facebook conference in Menlo Park California
- The history and goals of the Citrus Racer Lounge
- How many Smokey and the Bandit Movies exist
- Differences between thinking you are ready to race and being ready to race
- Other ways to contribute to a racing team, even if you never drive
- Bill makes several bad jokes about Massachusetts drivers and driving
- Jason shared a ton of great guests we need to have on soon
- Bill begs for all members of the lounge to subscribe to the podcast in vain
- Alan practices juggling bottles in the background several times, I hope I edited them all out
- Lesser know great driving/mountain roads in New Hampshire
- Happy Birthday to Mental (and his hair)
- Dream Lemons builds
- Alan: Mechanic and Referee
EP 0024: Jason Hopkins of the Citrus Racer Lounge
We hope you enjoy the episode and we would love to see you at a race!
You can also subscribe to us on any of the podcast feeds like iTunes, Stitcher, Google Music, etc.
If you would like to help us in a big way, please leave a rating of our podcast on iTunes to help others find our show. It really helps!
If you really, really want to help us, you could even give us a five stars iTunes review (and lie for us, lol) Also, don’t forget that you can leave us a question in the review and we will cover it in an upcoming episode.
So Come Out With Us and Enjoy the Ride