Part 3 of 10 – By popular request
The fundamental basis for our podcast has always been to help drivers at all levels improve and while we still have a fun on every episode, we are always trying to improve and help others improve. One of the best received additions to our podcast has been the Dominating with Dawson topics that Ben Dawson was kind enough to help us with. Here is the first annual episode that compiles all of the segments for this year.
If you could let us know what your favorite topic was, we would love to know. Also, if you have a topic for us to discuss, please let us know and we will make sure it comes out as soon as possible.
On Part 3, we go over:
1) What is an Arrive and Drive and how do they work
2) First time driving on track tips, including the don’t’s
3) What is an Apex and why are there so many talked about for each turn
4) A fun discussion about what is meant by “Two Feet In”
5) Buying a car for racing or HPDE
6) First time driving at a New Track and how to approach it
We hope you enjoy this bonus episode!
Vicki, Jennifer, Alan, and Bill
Hosts of the Garage Heroes In Training Podcast and Garage Heroes In Training racing team drivers