We are very happy to welcome the Hydrocephalus Racing Team to our podcast this week. They are a great team of friends and family that we first initially met at their first ever Lemons race in Thompson CT. Unfortunately, Vicki and Bill apparently recorded in the Tube of Mockery we borrowed from Mental, so it sounds like we are huddled up in a cave somewhere.
Topics of discussion included:
- When and how to use the term âScrutineerâ
- How (and Why) to race a prepped minivan in Lemons
- The art of âsubtleâ racing in a minivan
- How not to prep for your first time racing
- We begin to hatch a plan to get their team CFO onto the track
- Vicki canât keep a secret to save her life (about the GHiT posters)
- How to learn about cars when growing up and working in a local junkyard
- Our Race Truck Progress â Its ready for Pitt Race
- Math and racing sometimes donât apply to radiator leaks
- Two or three potential lemons car stashes in the upper Midwest and Alaska, one with hangtime experience
- Effectiveness of our roll cages and safety equipment in an accident
- Fog is not your friend on the track, especially on your windshield
- Gentlemen driver documentary on Netflix right now
- and eventually listen to them ponder why they can’t hear through their microphone, hint, itâs not a speaker, lol.
We hope you enjoy the episode and please subscribe to our podcast using your podcast network provider of choice, iTunes, Stitcher, Google Music, etc.