at Lucky Dog’s Spring Race at CMP
GHIT 0317: Race Bar Wins at Lucky Dog’s Spring Race at CMP
Our review of the Lucky Dog race at CMP continues with our friends at Race Bar. The tranquilizer dart was apparently very effective and we almost kept control of the podcast, lol. This was the first ever class win for Race Bar and it was great to share it with them. Enjoy this episode with Jandy and Richard Freelane.
If you would like to help grow our sport and this podcast:
You can subscribe to our podcast on the podcast provider of your choice, including the Apple podcast app, Google music, Amazon, and YouTube etc. Also, if you could give our podcast a (5-star?) rating, that we would appreciate that very much. Even better, a podcast review, would help us to grow the passion and sport of high performance driving and we would appreciate it.
For instance, leaving an Apple Podcast rating is amazingly easy. If you go to your podcast library, look under shows. Then click on this podcast. Here you can leave a (5?) star rating and enter your review.
We hope you enjoy this episode!
PS If you are looking to stream or save your integrated telemetry/racing data with you video, Candelaria Racing Products Sentinel System may be the perfect solution for you. We are in the midst of installing the system in two of our cars. If this sounds like something that may help you and your team, please use our discount code “GHIT” for a 10% discount code to all of our listeners during the checkout process.
PS2 Please do not forget that if you are looking to add an Apex Pro to your driving telemetry system, do not forget to use our discount code for all Apex Pro systems you will receive a free Windshield Suction Cup Mount for the system, a savings of $40. Just enter the code “ghitlikesapex!” when you order. They are a great system and invaluable to safely increasing your speed on track and/or autocross, etc. The recently released second generation systems and app increases the capability of the system.
Vicki, Jennifer, Alan, and Bill
Hosts of the Garage Heroes In Training Podcast and Garage Heroes In Training racing team drivers
Highlights for this episode include:
1) A traditional Race Bar opening.
2) We cover the detailed prep that led to the Race Bar victory.
3) Dandy brings his own Top Ten list outline for the episode. A podcast first for us.
4) How it is to drive with a professional driver as part of the team and why professional drivers would want to drive with our amateur field of drivers.
5) How treating the maintenance of a car like an airplane can help reduce the issues that you may have at the track, even n a 1980’s BMW race car.
6) Ryan Susca gets a big thank you for all the help and his contributions to the Sunday victory.
7) Some of the greatest words to live by courtesy of our friends at the Track Walking podcast!!!
8) Who knew, we even go into some driving approaches to improve your times around the CMP track.
9) An example of classic Race Bar priorities in car repair. There is wisdom in there somewhere.
10) The response that you can get in Virginia when driving a Race Bar car home after a race. Some lessons of things to do and several things not to do.
11) We end with a bonus discussion of the intellectual property and team of skilled drivers contained by the Race Bar empire.